Geographical Areas We Cover
We specialize in Oregon Residential Real Estate Appraisals. The main geographical areas we serve include Marion, Polk, Linn and Benton Counties. To inquire about an appraisal, or if you have any other questions, please contact us.
Form Report Types
- Single Family Detached & Attached Residential
- Two to Four Family Income Properties
- Manufactured Homes
- ERC – Employee Relocation Appraisal
- Vacant Land
- Desktop Review
- Appraisal Update / Final completion Inspection
- Rent Survey / Operating Income Statement
- FHA / Conventional / VA
- REO / Foreclosure
- Multi-Million Dollar Properties
- New Construction from Plans
- Square Footage Evaluation with Sketch
- Estate / Tax Valuation / Date of Death / Divorce
- Pre-Listing Valuations
- PMI Removal
What to Expect
We agree on the terms and scope of the appraisal:
There are many different uses and types of appraisals, and if we can save you money by offering a less expensive appraisal that suits your needs we’d like to offer that.
We schedule the on-site property appraisal inspection:
We will measure, ask questions, take pictures, notes and get a feel for the overall condition and quality of your home. After the appraisal inspection, we will look at the relevant comparable properties in your neighborhood.
We confirm our data and begin preparation of the report:
When the appraisal report is complete, we will email it to you in a PDF file. This is the typical format for the industry and you can print off as many copies you deem necessary.