Salem Appraisal: The Salem, Oregon Real Estate Appraisal Experts
With more than 40 years of experience servicing the Marion, Polk, and North Linn County areas, our appraisal company offers competitive pricing on residential real estate appraisals. If you’re in need of having your property appraised, the professionals at Salem Appraisal are the ones to turn to. We strive to meet your residential real estate appraisal needs.
Geographical Areas We Cover
The main geographical areas we serve include Marion, Polk, Linn and Benton Counties.
- Estate / Tax Valuation / Date of Death
- Pre-Listing Valuations
- PMI Removal
- Single Family Detached & Attached Residential
- Two to Four Family Income Properties
- FHA / Conventional
- REO / Foreclosure
- Multi-Million Dollar Properties
- New Construction from Plans
- Square Footage Evaluation with Sketch
- Manufactured Homes
What To Expect
- We agree on the terms and scope of the appraisal:
There are many different uses and types of appraisals, and if we can save you money by offering a less expensive appraisal that suits your needs, we’d like to offer that.
- We schedule the on-site property inspection:
We will measure the dwelling, take pictures/notes, ask questions and get a feel for the overall condition and quality of the structure(s). After the appraisal inspection, we will look at relevant comparable properties in your neighborhood.
- We confirm our data and begin the preparation of the report:
When the appraisal report is complete, we will email it to you in a PDF File. This is the typical format for the industry and you can print off as many copies as you deem necessary.